Terms + Conditions
- Everything that you see on my blog has been made by me personally unless stated otherwise. You do not have my permission to reuse, redistribute, or claim it as your own unless you are given written permission by me.
The stock photos used on my Featured Images can mainly be found here. My awesome theme is by Pix+Hue.
- I do work with brands often and provide affiliate links on some of my posts. You will see a disclaimer at the beginning of all posts containing affiliate links advising you beforehand. What is an affiliate link? It is a link that is provided to receive compensation (this does not always mean money) if you make a purchase through those links. This does not mean that you are charged more by going through this link, at the very least you may actually receive a discount on such links. My disclaimer will look something like: “This post contains affiliate links. This means that I will be compensated for any purchases that you make through my affiliate links.”
WHAT IS DONE WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Federal law requires me to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to me. Although I cannot guarantee confidentiality, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns and questions. In most cases, I collect limited personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address.
WHEN DO I COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact me…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- When you sign up for our newsletter.
When I contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
Within With Abram:
- I use your personal information to contact you regarding offers, to provide news, and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or service orders.
- Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes.
Outside With Abram:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data that may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt-out of any Google Analytics Advertising Features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook pixels. More information is available here.
- Mailchimp. More information is available here.
- Paypal. More information is available here.
To law enforcement:
I provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints, if ever necessary.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY-RELATED INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt-out.
Visit our contact page to find contact information for other issues.
Updated May 2020.